Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No Updates - What's up?

Well, if there is anyone actually checking out this blog, you will have noticed that there has been a distinct lack of updates for the last couple of months. If you enjoy this blog, you may be wondering if it died or if I decided to stop updating it. Thankfully, neither is true. Life has simply gotten in the way, as it is wont to do.

Work has been exceptionally busy since this summer and as a result, we have not been able to do much (read "any") gaming. There was a death in my family, and we are still trying to handle all the gorp that goes along with such an occurrance. The net of all that is that gaming has simply had to take a back seat. I'm hoping to break through the interference, but alas, it looks like that may not happen until October, possibly later.

I will try to review a couple more games (possibly online versions), when time permits, and I will certainly do my best to find the time to take a break and actually play some games. Until then, however, keep checking back. I don't plan on giving up on this blog... at least not yet.

Comments:
Rob! Play some games already, and update this site. No excuses, get you butin geer, you Indian friend needs his gaming.
 
Well, I'm trying. There just hasn't been enough free time. I do plan on posting soon, though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?